- 1．Our reasons for using personal information
- The Agricultural Data Cooperation Foundation Council (the Council) will use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use.
To contact, notify, and provide information to applicants
In addition, if we plan to acquire or use your information outside that scope of purpose, we will notify you at that time and obtain your consent.
- 2．Provision of personal information to third parties
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party unless we obtain your consent or there is a provision in laws or regulations requiring us to do so.
- 3．Outsourcing of the handling of personal information
- We may outsource the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for us to use the personal information at this Council.
When we select outsourcers, we will establish this Council’s standards for conducting an audit and will supervise and manage the subcontractors carefully.
- 4．Procedure for disclosing personal information
- The Council will comply with requests to notify the holder of personal information of any proposed disclosure and the purpose of such a disclosure, and will correct, add, delete the contents, suspend, discontinue the use, or suspend any offer to a third party (referred to as disclosure, etc.) at the request of the information holder unless there is an overriding provision, such as in laws or regulations.
- 5．Notes on providing personal information
- Providing your personal information is optional.
However, if you do not provide the necessary information, we may not be able to provide our information to you or contact you.
Also, the Council will not acquire personal information, including statements of ideas, beliefs, religion, occupational field, disabilities, or other "specific and sensitive personal information".
However, if required by laws or regulations, we may collect this information as an exception after obtaining your consent.
- 6．About the personal information management system
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leak, use of unstated purposes, etc. of personal information, the Council will manage the personal information in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, guidelines specified by the government and other norms, and the personal information protection policies established by the Council itself.
- 7．Regarding the security of the website
- When we receive personal information through the website, we will use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as the data security technology to prevent leaks on the network.
However, your network environment may not allow SSL use.
In that case, the safety of the communication cannot be assured.
We want you to be assured that the Council does not acquire personal information using cookies, web beacons, or other such means.
- 8．To contact us for details related to personal information
- Research Center for Agricultural Information Technology, NARO (RCAIT/NARO)